If you have a passion for building new, scalable products, solving technical problems to create valuable features and have a sweet spot for open source, join us!
Exchanging data between different applications is something we all have to do, but no one really likes to do it. It is tedious work, doesn’t scale and is usually expensive for the customer when done in a one-off project. We believe, that exchanging data should be offered by default within any innovative software solution.
Born from the community of cloud vendors in Germany (the Cloud Ecosystem), we already explored technical concepts to make data exchange easy and published technology and standards open source via the Open Integration Hub framework. The open source components and their flexible containerized architecture (k8s) are a good starting point. Now we want to elevate this framework to the next level.
You will have the opportunity to use and expand your knowledge and creativity to develop a new platform for software vendors all over the globe. We will provide high value features to make data exchange scalable and easy. Solid funding by the German government via a research project, allows us to explore new technical solutions and develop a sustainable solution. Be part of this exciting journey and put your skills to work on your own product!
Building a new platform
You will bring the open source framework to live and connect with developers from the community. Together with a small team of a Product Owner and a Senior Developer you will start to build a new platform from scratch, grow what can become a global business.
Your responsibilities include:
- Development & configuration of key platform features
- Development of connectors to top SaaS solutions
- Setup of a quality management process for connectors
- Interaction with the open source community by providing documentation, solving issues and publishing new features
Your Experience & Skills
- Academic degree in software development or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of node.js, REST APIs and docker is a plus
- Being familiar with GitHub and open source communities
- Wanting to learn new things and see change as a chance to improve
- Fluent in English, while proficiency in German is a plus
- Must have an existing work permit for Germany
What we offer
Be part of a newly formed team to build a vibrant community, great tech and to shape a new platform. We provide an excellent environment to grow your own ideas, learn, take responsibility and shape a whole new business model and product.
In order to build something from scratch, trusting, helping and motivating each other is crucial. We offer a nice office atmosphere, team events and a transparent work culture. The most important ingredient for success however, is you and how you want to shape the culture and results around you.
Curious? Get in touch!
Why you should join our team
We are already part of the community:
We look forward to receiving your feedback, queries and ideas. Contact us today! We will get back in touch with you as quickly as possible.